Sunday, December 23, 2007

Time for a Vacation!

After approximately 8 months on the rock, the Millers needed some time off island! We took a trip to Miami to take a short cruise on Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Seas for four days of sun and fun in Key West and the Bahamas. The ship was really nice; we had a great suite at the top of the ship and enjoyed watching the world go by from our balcony. Jen and Emily explored the aquarium in Key West while I did some light tackle fishing and together we played at the water park on Coco Cay in the Bahamas. R-


1 comment:

NWLB said...

Hope you had a great cruise! I'm a Royal Caribbean fan myself, and I hope you'll drop by my own blog, its a nice little community, and we'd love to have another fan join us!

www.RoyalCaribbeanFan.com

Regards,

Nathan